Log In Screen
- The log in screen lets you create a new account or log into an existing account. You can also recover your password by tapping Log In and then Forgot.
- Keep in mind that when logging into an existing account, you must use the username and password for the account.
Your profile shows three tabs, About, Contact, and Social along with your bio and Me contact information. It's also where you can edit your profile info and adjust your Account Settings.
- By tapping the , Connections icon this will show a list of your contacts as well as the group color.
- By tapping on the user's contact card it will lead you to the contact's information that is shown available.
- Using the search bar, type the user's name to find a specific contact within your contact list.
- Tap the icon to add and search users.
- New Me contacts can be easier by using the MeCode. By clicking the Icon, tap the scan button and hold down your finger on the MeCode to add the user quickly.
- When finished click done.
- To add a new Me follower, click Managing Your Account.
- To organize your contacts into groups tap the , groups icon and tap add.
- Fill out the form.
- Tap Create.